KIX Country is a small business in Pueblo, CO. We are fast-paced, creative, professional and our goal is to hire outgoing, personable, salespeople who love Pueblo.
Our work environment includes:
- Flexible working hours
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Growth opportunities
- Work-from-home days
KIX Country is a new radio station in Pueblo, CO. We are looking for an experienced Sales Consultant to join our team to acquire advertisers. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients and helping to close sales. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, a strong understanding of sales strategies, and the ability to think on their feet in order to provide the best customer service possible. Knowledge of Pueblo and the surrounding communities is strongly recommended.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients.
- Understand client needs and provide best strategy to meet those needs.
- Identify potential clients and generate leads.
- Follow up with clients to ensure satisfaction with services.
- Maintain accurate records of client interactions.
This position is strictly comission-based, the employee would receive 20% on their collected sales. This job does not provide benefits.
Job Types: Full-time OR Part-time
Pay: $200.00 – $2,000.00 per month
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types: Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Pueblo, CO: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Minimum Education: High school or equivalent Required, College degree preferred
Driver’s License (Required)
Work Location: In person
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org OR TAP apply here in the green box above.